Discover Tulum, the legendary walled city on the seashore; that enjoys a privileged view towards the Caribbean.
Continue your tour to crystalline and refreshing waters of our open cenote, where a native shaman will welcome you to know how his town lives in a small surrounding community.
We will travel to the legendary Coba and let us pamper you with the best of regional cuisine to renew your strength. You will climb the highest pyramid on the peninsula and appreciate the panoramic view it offers.
• Buffete type meal and a bottled drink (water, soda or beer) during the meal.
• Visit to the archaeological zone of Coba and Tulum.
• Visit to Santa Cruz Ranch where the Dzonot Wayak cenote is visited: open type, Mayan camp and a small Museum of the area.
• A bottle of water at the exit of the archaeological zone of Tulum
Tax in Archaeological Zone for the use of Cell phones, cameras, video cameras, etc.
Any activity or item not specified in the tour description.
Additional drinks during the meal.
Comfortable clothes and shoes
· Biodegradable sunblock
· Extra money (For alcoholic beverages, souvenirs and tips
· Sunglasses, hat and insect repellent
VIP TRAVEL CLUB is a Mexican company that offers a wide range of services from vacations, subsidized packages, tours, cruises and land transport, etc.
We are a company focused on the satisfaction of our customers creating unforgettable experiences.